Popcorn Furniture and Lifestyle is the first company in India to offer a one-stop shop to a school for all its infrastructure requirements. Popcorn Furniture is synonymous with the best in educational products across all ages and sells in India, Dubai and Singapore.
POPCORN HEARTH EDUCATION CONSULTANTS
Education Products and Services provided by the synergy between two leading international teams
The two organisations will draw upon the education expertise of The Hearth Education Advisors to jointly provide education consulting services to clients in India. While many of the solutions will be standard “boxed” curriculum products and services, there will be opportunities for customisation and for bespoke solutions for schools and universities in India. We also consider turnkey assignments that arise from the experience and expertise of Popcorn Furniture to include infrastructure design and furniture provision in addition to providing advisory services.
The solutions offered by Popcorn Hearth Education Consulting include:
NURSERY, KINDERGARTEN CURRICULUM
Intended for Indian schools but blending international best practice with the requirements of Indian students.
PRIMARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM (Grades 1 – 5)
A flexible, innovative curriculum based on creativity and exploration, and in keeping with NCERT guidelines, but with international practices.
The assistance provided for launching a new school includes:
- Organisation and human resource planning
- Systems and processes
- Nursery to Grade 5 curriculum
- Induction training for faculty and other staff members
- Assistance in designing marketing collaterals
INSTITUTIONAL BRAND ENHANCEMENT
There are three broad areas for developing a Brand Enhancement Strategy:
- Education assessment of the institution to establish main messages
- Setting up an Advisory Board
- Perspective planning for brand enhancement activities
DEVELOPING A FRANCHISE MODEL
Franchising has evolved as a novel concept in the field of education. It offers an excellent opportunity to the franchisor for rapid expansion without a huge outlay of capital. The assistance provided for developing a franchise model include:
- Assessing the readiness of the main institution to serve as a model school
- Corrective measures needed at the main school
- Setting up an Advisory Board for governance of the franchise model
- Developing the franchise model – products and service listing
- Internal team needed to deliver the franchise model
- Brand promotion strategy
- Assistance in developing a commercial model for franchise operations