Schools: Primary and Secondary Education
Many schools are unsuited to the changing future pedagogy, curriculum and learner expectations that can already be anticipated. The Hearth Education Advisors works with existing and new school projects, helping them with key tools to bring about changes in learning.
The Hearth Education Advisors assists the development, operations, restructuring, growth and management of primary and secondary schools. It also works with national educational systems. Its advisory services use internationally proven instructional techniques, leading faculty and state-of-the-art resources to ensure students have the greatest opportunities to succeed academically.
Together, the service offerings of the Hearth lead to:
- Evaluation of instructional practices within schools to determine whether the current methods are meeting market and/or community demands.
- Establishing accountability measures and academic standards based on the latest international research for the promotion of student achievement.
- Providing in-depth analysis of government regulations at the national, federal, state, and local levels to ensure full compliance.
- Establishing educational delivery programmes that are based on proven techniques and meet the particular needs of student populations.
- Setting processes for teacher and principal recruitment and retention programmes, to attract the most desirable candidates for positions within the school and provide them with compensation plans that reward meeting benchmarks for success.
- Providing a leadership structure that meets the needs of the overall institution, utilises staff input, and maximises student achievement.
- Structuring outreach programmes to parents and other community leaders to ensure that the school or system is valued and integrated in its wider environment.
- Evaluating the management of resources within the institution to certify that all available sources of funding are being utilised and that all revenues are directed to meet the needs of the student and the goals of the institution.