Universities and Colleges: Higher Education
The Hearth Education Advisors helps existing universities and colleges develop new courses, relook at their academic value proposition, and reposition themselves with prospective students. It also undertakes internal quality audit surveys, assists growth plans and conducts project feasibility studies for new institutions.
The Hearth Education Advisors develops and oversees the establishment of higher education institutions. From the early phases of campus design and construction oversight to academic programme development and system assessment, the Hearth use its expertise to establish reputable and influential colleges and universities.
Together, the service offerings of the Hearth lead to:
- Facilitating the campus design process, including the real estate transaction, design and blueprint process, and construction oversight.
- Overseeing budget development, support management of financial resources, and ensuring capital provides sufficient backing necessary to achieve overall goals and strategy.
- Promoting and implementing rigorous institutional admission standards.
- Identifying and customising premier academic programmes and curricula, identifying world-renowned academic and administrative leadership, and assembling a world-class faculty to advance research and academic excellence at the institution.
- Providing direction and ongoing support for the sustainability and implementation of the findings and recommendations of its work.
- Establishing effective accreditation systems for the state or nation based on international standards.
- Developing standards and procedures for the creation of scholarship or student loan support that can broaden access to higher education.
- Determining if the education structure at the local, regional or national level is supportive of higher education and, through programme and system evaluations, meeting the needs of the community, country and region.
- Research into national and international best practices in areas of need, including innovative approaches and products created specifically for the education market by private-sector providers.
- Influencing strategic direction for higher education at the local, national or regional level.